Stirrup designed with shock absorber
EOLE SOFT With its sleek lines, the EOLE SOFT stirrup has been specially designed by our designers to provide maximum comfort and efficiency.
The wide tread, attached to a shock-absorbing layer, tilts backwards to follow the natural movement of the foot. This unique system releases tension in knees and joints.
Interchangeable eyelets offer the choice between a classic or perpendicular stirrup position.
- Shock absorber (high comfort)
- Ultra-comfort SOFT wide treads (not interchangeable)
- 2 sets of eyelets supplied with each pair of stirrups (classic or perpendicular position)
- Lightweight, stable and perfectly balanced stirrup
- Easy to maintain
- Shock and moisture resistant, even at low temperatures
- Very high quality technical polymer (tensile strength: > 700 kg)
- 2-year warranty against product conformity defects.
- The warranty is invalidated in the event of modification of the stirrups, inappropriate use or any abuse.
- The warranty is also invalidated in the event of failure of maintenance by the customer, use of unsuitable and/or corrosive maintenance products and in the event of intervention by the customer on the product (disassembly, modification).
- Normal wear and tear on wearing parts, scratches and discoloration due to excessive exposure to sunlight are also excluded from the warranty.
- We recommend replacing this product after 5 years to ensure safety and comfort.